We all know that United Airlines is a prominent United States airlines. It amongst the most preferred airlines that travelers across the US love to travel with. Just a few days ago, United Airlines has officially unveiled their new livery. And with the new design, the airlines also brings out a new slogan that is “out with the gold, in with the blue.” With an official post on all their social media platform, they have revealed the new look as well as the new slogan that will be used exclusively for all United Airlines Flights. The new design that is revealed features United’s updated brand palette, which was introduced last year. The team United quotes that the importance of the color Blue is that it’s what employees and customers see when they look out the plane window at the sky. The airline is also using purple, and the reason that they put behind is their belief that the combination of blue and purple creates a soothing environment. These updated colors will also form part of United’s new uniforms, which will soon be worn by 70,000+ employees.
This is a big development for United and will be part of a larger rebranding. Let have a look at some of the features of United Airlines New Livery
• The color Blue is the predominant color in the new livery, with 3 different shades, which United describes as Rhapsody Blue, United Blue, and Sky Blue.
• Our slogan “Connecting people, Uniting the world” is painted near the nose on each plane, to keep the motto of connecting people to United.
• On both, the engines and winglets will be painted in solid blue
• The globe logo on the tail is to be made larger than before
• On the plane bellies “Runway Gray” will be painted
• The “swoop” that are currently featured on the 787 will be added to other planes as well
Know more about these changes from our experts at United Airlines.
However, these changes will only be made to the exterior. The interior part of all aircraft will remain mostly the same, but they will be just a bit refurbished to match up to our new theme and concepts. Rest there won’t be any changes in the cabins, services and other facilities provided by United Airlines Flights. The services that our customers have adored and the services that happen to be the main criteria for us being the favorite airlines for all travelers in the United States will continue to be a part of our package.
The Existing Fleet
Do you know what flights do United Airlines have in their fleet?? Have a look at them.
• 787-8 Dream liner / 787-9 Dream liner / 787-10 Dream liner – the aircraft has a Cruise Speed of 560 mph, with a Capacity of 219–318 passengers
• 777-200 / -300ER – this category of airplanes have cruise Speed of 550-560 mph with generally a Capacity of 266-366 passenger
• 767- 300ER / -400 ER – with a Cruise Speed of 540 mph, this aircraft has a Capacity of 183-242 passengers
• 757 – 200 / -300 – with a Cruise Speed of 540 mph the aircrafts Capacitates about 142-216 passengers
• 737 – 700 / -800/-900 – having a Capacity of 118-179 passengers the Cruise Speed of this aircraft is 530 mph.
• A319 / A320 – having a Capacity of 128-150 passengers with a Cruise Speed of 530 mph
You can know which flight will be serving on your reservation on United Airlines.
Let us know how you can book a travel with our newly designed flights.
Manage your Booking with United Airlines
We at United Airlines Manage Booking provide you a helpline that helps in managing all flight booking related concerns. Not only that you will get all information like flight fares, but destination also offered, meal menu, extra luggage cost. You can ask any query related to flights bookings from the associates available at our helpline. They will answer each of your queries with timeliness and also with accuracy. No information offered from our end is false, we make it a point that we bring forward for you all facts only. So, do not hesitate, plan a family trip or a business trip or even a solo trip. Don’t forget that before reaching for any other airlines booking call us. We assure you the most hassle-free and quick solutions to every query that you may come across.
So experience United like ever before with the all-new design and all new spark that is “out with the gold, in with the blue.” Without hampering your earlier pleasure, comfort, and services. What are you waiting for? Get started now at United Airlines Flights.