AirAsia Reservations is Your New Flying Buddy Agent, Call Now to Book Cheap Flights!!!
Book Cheap Flights Only With AirAsia Reservations. AirAsia is a low-cost Malaysian airline. It is the largest airline in Malaysia when considered by fleet size and destinations. The registered office for this airline is in Petaling Jaya, Selangor whereas its head office is located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. AirAsia has been named as the world’s best low-cost carrier consistently for 10 years. The airline operates scheduled domestic as well as international flights to more than 165 destinations spread across 25 countries. The fleet size consists of all Airbus A320, Airbus A320neo, and Airbus A321neo. In the year 2007, The New York Times defined the airlines as a “pioneer” of low-cost travel in Asia. AirAsia runs a frequent flyer program by the name BIG Loyalty Program. The tagline on which this airline trades in, states that ‘You are going to love our deals’. The airline aims to become your One-Stop Holiday Planner. So next time when you are planning your vacation don’t forget that AirAsia Reservations is here for you with amazing deals.
Come let us look at what all features do this airline has to offer you. You can always clear your doubts about the same at AirAsia Reservations.
All passengers (except those with infants) are allowed to carry on board 2 pcs of cabin baggage comprising of either:-
1. One Cabin luggage –
- It should be of the dimensions of 56cm (H) X 36cm (W) X 23cm (D) or less.
- It should easily fit in the overhead storage compartment.
2. One Laptop bag or a handbag or a small bag –
- It shouldn’t exceed the dimensions of 40cm (H) X 30cm (W) X 10cm (D).
- And must fit under the seat.
The total weight of both bags that you carry must not exceed 7kg. For any queries that you have regarding baggage, talk to our experts at AirAsia Reservations.
AirAsia Reservations gives you the option to pick a Seat on the aisle side, window seat or even just sitting with your family and friends. Let’s have a look at the different seating arrangements we have for you.
- Standard Seats – With an area of at least 31” and width of at least 16”, these seats are stylish leather seats that are made keeping your comfort in mind.
- Twin Seats – This is an option that AirAsia gives it passenger who requires some privacy. It is a pair of Standard Seats with no middle seats.
- Quiet Zone – This yet another set of Standard seats, is located in a different area where you can get peace and travel with minimal disturbance of co-passengers.
- Hot Seats – These are the seats located in the front of the plane and are near the emergency exit rows. This seating comes with 29” pitch and 16-17” width. The seating gives you an option to stretch out with at least 20.3” of legroom in certain rows. Opting for this seating you can also earn you priority check-in facility.
- Premium Flatbed – These are 59” pitch and 19” wide seat that converts to a full flatbed when desired, plus it has other features that are designed to ensure your utmost comfort on board. AirAsia has a dedicated Premium Flatbed cabin.
In case you have any queries about the seating ask the experts at AirAsia Reservations.
The menu at AirAsia has been named after the much-adored coconut milk, Santan. This menu offers a wide selection of Asian, international and vegetarian options for everyone. The Santan Combo Meal provides all passengers with great value and savings. Plus AirAsia Reservations gives you the option to choose and secure your favorite Hot Meal from a wide selection. All pre-book meals that you book come with a complimentary drink as well. Have a look at the dishes we offer you. The menu keeps changing about which you would be informed by the experts at AirAsia Reservations.
- Pak Nasser’s Nasi Lemak
- Pumpkin Kootu and Vegetable Jalfrezi with Jeera Rice
- Vegetable Rice Bowl
- Uncle Chin’s Chicken Rice
- Chicken Teriyaki with Rice
- Golden Butter Chicken with Rice
- Bukhara Chicken Biryani
- Assorted Sandwiches
- Gourmet Croissant Sandwich
Pre-book your favorite dish during your flight at AirAsia Reservations. Also while you book your tickets at AirAsia Reservations you can also tell the experts about what foods are allergic to you.
All these features can always be fluctuated as per your choice. The experts at AirAsia Reservations have a flexible time of availability and that should never be kept aside. The experts at AirAsia Reservations would never disappoint you in case you are looking for some great low-cost tickets. The experts would always be at your side and would always help you in getting your favorite seat, your desired meal and what not. The only condition that you need to keep in your mind is that the experts at AirAsia Reservations need to be informed about all your wishes at the time of booking tickets itself. The officials at AirAsia Reservations would never entertain any last minute such change or requirement.
Also, the experts at AirAsia Reservations will help you fill up the medical emergency form and would tell you the need for it. In case there is an issue with the passenger at the end moment and he has some serious health conditions, make sure either such a passenger avoid flying. And if he/she does, they do have a doctor’s clearance certificate. Also, they need to fill up some medical forms to help the crew member in-flight to be at their service. All these services would be under your hand once you plan to fly with AirAsia. Other information can be learned from the airasia official website too.