Last updated on October 29th, 2022 at 06:20 am
Founded in 1947 as Malayan Airways Limited, Singapore Airlines is one of the most- notable airlines in the world. Headquartered in Singapore Changi Airport, their Premium Economy Class consider one of the best of its kind with features like priority boarding, check-in, and luggage handling as well as a separate cabin on-board. For premium Classes including Suites, First Class and Business Class, passengers can enjoy the ‘Book the Cook’ service.
Among the most hospitable global airlines, Singapore Airlines Flights are known for their special painstakingly built recipes and meals that do not change their taste even at an altitude of 30,000 feet. Passengers flying in premium classes have the option to pre-select their main course within three weeks of the date of the journey.
There is no better way to touch the cloud than luxurious Singapore Airlines Flights. When you make a booking of your flight tickets, visit Singapore Airlines Reservations to get great deals and discounts.
Steps To Book A Flight With Singapore Airlines Official Site
- To Book A Flight, you need to open the Singapore Airlines Official Site on your Device. Instead of the official site, you can also use the Singapore Airlines Mobile App.
- After entering the site or mobile app, you must select the trip type from the top-left corner.
- In the middle of the homepage, you will see four text boxes in which you need to enter the date and location or return and departure.
- Click on the search icon in the right corner and choose the flight that fits your budget.
- You need to make the payment and accept the confirmation mail in the last 15 minutes.
Steps To Make Singapore Airlines Reservations Through SIA Phone Number
- To Book A Flight offline or by SIA Phone Number, dial 800-742-3333.
- You will be redirected to the automated voice menu when you dial the Toll-free number.
- Be a good listener and follow the automated menu by pressing the right key to connect with the Live Person of Singapore Airlines.
- After connecting with the experts, you can ask them to make the reservation.
- Provide all your necessary documents to the Live representative and make the payment at last.
Steps To Book A Flight With Singapore Miles
- Firstly, You need to sign in to the official site of Singapore Airlines.
- Search for the available flight by filling up all the required details.
- Instead of making a payment with money, you need to pay the charges by clicking on the redeem miles option.
- Hit the Redeem Miles button to make the payment and instantly get the reservation confirmation mail.
Required Documents To Carry For Booking Flights With Singapore Airlines
- Passenger’s Passport
- PAN card
- Election Photo Identification Card (EPIC)
- Valid Driving License
- Photo identity card
- Photo Credit Card
- School identification cards for childrens
- Valid birth certificates of Children
- Valid Phone Number
130+ destinations and counting- Destination Covered by Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines together with Scoot and SilkAir provides flight service to over 130 cities all around the world. The airline flies to 66 international destinations (including seasonal destinations) in 32 countries on five continents. The United States and India are served by the largest number of destinations with six each.
List of Countries That Singapore Airlines Covers
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Baggage Allowance of Singapore Airlines
- For flights from and to all destinations excluding the USA, the baggage allowance of Singapore Airlines for checked baggage differs based on the travel class.
- Baggage weight limits vary with the class of travel, 50 kg is allowed for Suites and First class, 40kg for Business, 35kg for Premium Economy class, and 30kg for Economy.
- By the piece limitation- Suites, First and Business Class travelers are allowed to carry 2 pieces up to 32kg each, and Premium Economy and Economy Class can carry 2 pieces up to 23kg each.
- By dimension concept- The checked baggage should not exceed 62inches or 158cm.
- Passengers traveling with an infant are allowed to bring one check-in item of up to 23 or 32kg depending on your travel class.
- Passengers of Suites, First and Business Class are allowed to carry 2 pieces of carry-on items of 7kg each and smaller than 115 cm in dimension. For Economy and Premium Economy, passengers can have 1 piece of 7kg and smaller than 115 cm dimension.
Services you can expect on Singapore Airlines Flights
- The Economy class seats of Singapore Airlines are specially designed to give extra personal space even if the seat in front is reclined.
- Passengers can also book seats with extra legroom and wider seat pitch, situated near the exits.
- Passengers also have the option to select forward zone seats, situated closer to the doors.
- Singapore Airlines provide service of special in-flight meals prepared to match passengers’ needs and dietary requirements.
- Whether for dietary, allergy, or religious reasons or simply for a toddler, passengers with special can make a request at least 24 hours before departure of the flight.
- Singapore Airlines offer special ‘Book the Cook’ service in Suites, Business Class, and First Class for all type of meal services excluding Continental Breakfast and Refreshments.
- The ‘Book the Cook’ service is also offered in Suites, Business Class, and First Class, and for all meal services except for Refreshments and Continental Breakfast.
- The airline offers a wide range of meals, including meals inspired by an International Culinary Panel. ‘Book the Cook’ service will serve as the main course of the airline’s inflight menu.
- The in-flight connectivity helps passengers to stay connected to the ground even flying 30,000 feet up in the air.
- In-flight Wi-Fi and connectivity service is available in The Airbus A350, A380, Boeing 777-300ER, and 787-10 aircraft. Travelers can also enjoy the latest movies and play games.
Singapore Airlines Reservations- One-stop platform for Hassle-free Flight Booking
Singapore Airlines Reservations is a one-single platform for travelers to book flight tickets at the lowest price, buy baggage, complete check-in, and connect with an expert for assistance. The experts available here offer you great deals on flight booking & provide 24/7 assistance, globally.
Singapore Airlines Reservations provides you with a simple way to get the answer to all your queries related to, cancellation & refund policy, luggage allowance, and more.
Singapore Airlines FAQ
How can I get in touch with Singapore Airlines?
There isn’t a specific emergency phone number provided by Singapore Air. You should call the main call centre at 65 6223 8888 in the instance of an emergency.
How do i know if my singapore airlines ticket is refundable?
- Verify on the flight page whether the refundable option is active.
- Non-refundable tickets are indicated by low fares, while refundable tickets are indicated by high fares.
- Call 1-802-341-3403 to reach the airline’s customer service.
How far in advance can you book Singapore Airlines?
Until all seats are sold out or the flight is closed, you can make an online reservation up to 355 days prior your plane is scheduled to take off.
How much does it cost to choose your seat on Singapore Airlines?
If you purchase a Standard or Flexi price type, or if you are travelling with a kid or newborn, you may choose a Standard Seat for no additional cost. For an additional cost each flight segment starting at USD5, you can choose a Standard Seat when you buy a Lite price type.