Last updated on October 28th, 2022 at 01:21 pm
Plan Your Vacation on a Budget with Emirates Airlines Reservations
Dubai-based Emirates Airlines is the second name of luxury and comfort. It is the fourth largest international airline, based on scheduled passenger kilometers flown. You can make your journey more comfortable with discounts of Emirates Airlines Reservations
Emirates Airlines has a vast route network, fast connections, focused on quality, and dedicated Emirates Airlines Customer Service make it the first choice of many passengers for a long time. The great quality entertainment network allows you to explore more than 2500 entertainment channels. Flying with Emirates allows you to explore the real meaning of luxurious traveling. However, it’s better to view the airline from a practical customer to plan a trip without any flaws.
Ways to Fly Emirates – Methods of Booking Emirates Flights
There are two primary methods of making an Emirates Airlines Booking –
Booking Through the Official Site
- Firstly, visit emirates.com and go to the Book a Flight console.
- Secondly, enter your travel information like – Origin, Destination, Travel Date, etc.
- Thirdly, select the flight you prefer & proceed to select any additional services.
- After that, select your seat, fill in your personal information & move on to payment.
Book Using the Emirates Phone Number
- At first, call the Emirates Airlines Phone Number at +1(800) (777) (3999).
- Then, follow the IVR instruction to connect to a reservation representative.
- Once that happens, provide your travel details & personal details. Then, select the flight you prefer.
- After that, select any additional service and move to payment.
Once, the airline processes your Emirates flight booking request, they’ll send you a confirmation email.
General Overview of Emirates
Founded in 1985 with only two aircraft, Emirates Airlines has grown as one of the world-renowned international airlines. Emirates has the world’s largest fleet of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s with flight service to over 161 destinations in 85 countries. Every week, Emirates Flights files over 1500 times from Dubai for six continents. Airbus A380 of Emirates offers a range of great in-flight facilities. From spas, shower, and private suites in First Class, flat-bed cum seats in Business Class to extra legroom and personal lighting in Economy, Emirates also offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the flight.
When you online book flight tickets of Emirates, you can expect world-class services with Arab-inspired cuisine, amazing in-flight entertainment, and a dedicated cabin crew that will make your journey memorable and comfortable.
Benefits of Flying on Emirates
To provide the luxuries in the sky, Emirates use the most efficient wide-body airplane. There are so many points that make Emirates apart from the crowd. Its A380 first class is as amazing as flying in a private jet. Complete closing doors, fine dining on-board spa, a lounge bar is some of the few examples of Emirates quality services. Similar to Boeing 777 First Class, passengers will get enclosed first-class suites designed with advance technology like mood lighting, virtual windows temperature controls, apart from soft leather seats.
Boeing 777 Business class comes with leather seats that can be completely flattened with access to delicious gourmet meals which you can enjoy with 23-inch HD TV.
Even the Economy class of Emirates is considered one of the best ones in the world. Because of its access to the latest entertainment content, plush seats, spacious legroom, and -seat power as well as free Wi-Fi. The in-flight menu of the Economy includes regionally-inspired dishes with a drink of your choice.
Some Other Benefits of Flying Emirates-
- You can pick from more than 20 spirits of premium brands including some of them are exclusive to the airlines. Of course, there are the classics such as Cointreau, Tesseron Cognac, Amrula aside from the other 18 cocktails some contemporary and classics.
- The on-board entertainment provides you the selection of nearly 4000 channels to browse from.
- Get up to 20MB of complimentary Wi-Fi in the first two hours of logging in.
- Emirates Airlines offers special services for children traveling alone or with an adult such as baby meals, warm milk, kids’ friendly entertainment, toys, and goodies.
- Emirates has special check-in desks for the family at the Dubai International Airport to make sure that families board first without any trouble.
- The in-flight dining menu of Emirates Airlines will be made available a month before the date of flight departure.
- Emirates Airlines Customer Service offers various methods to connect with their team. You can contact them through a 24/7 toll-free number, live chat, and other online support.
A Variety of Choices with Destinations Covered by Emirates Airlines
Emirates is known for its extensive route network which covers all major international destinations as well as domestic cities. Currently, it operates flight services to 161 cities in over 85 nations across six continents from its main hub in Dubai.
Emirates has a very strong presence in the Southeast and South Asian region which connects Dubai with a more international destination in the region than any other Middle Eastern airline. United States with 12 destinations, India with 10, the UK with 8 and Pakistan, and Australia with 5 are the countries with the largest destinations served by Emirates.
Pick Your Favorite Travel Spot – Emirates Popular Destinations
Some routes are more popular which makes it more affordable than others due to the frequent flight operation. You can easily find great discounts for all destinations on Emirates Airlines Reservations.
The most popular routes of Emirates Airlines Include:
- Dubai – Delhi
- London – Dubai
- Dubai – Baghdad
- Dubai – Beijing
- Shanghai – Dubai
- Bangkok – London
- London – Kuala Lumpur
Hub of the Emirates – Dubai International Airport
Serving as the main hub of Emirates, Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world by international passenger traffic. Dubai Airport also serves as the hub airport for Flydubai and Qantas. Known for luxurious airport lounges, it has two runaways and able to handle around 75 million passengers each year. Many airlines fly to and from Dubai International Airport including Kenya Airways, Iraqi Airways, Korean Air, Libyan Airlines, Kuwait Airways, JetLite, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Lufthansa, Oman Air, and many others.
Know About the Best Ways to Contact Emirates Airlines Customer Service
Do you need help and support, or you want to Contact Emirates Airlines, you can use this list to find the best way to contact the airline for the help you need?
Emirates Airlines Official website
The airline has created specific pages where you can find everything important you need to know about safety, current network, services, products, and travel guidance. You can visit specific pages to get a solution to your queries.
Emirates Airlines Phone Number
If you want to communicate with an expert, you can contact Emirates Airlines Number for assistance. Please note, these numbers may change depends on your current location, so it’s advised to visit the official website to get accurate Emirates Airlines Contact numbers.
Emirates Airlines Customer Service offers live chat service which is fast and efficient to get quick solutions for your queries or questions.
If you want to contact the airline through email just writes your questions or queries and sends it directly to an expert.
Emirates is changing with the time, passengers can contact directly connect with the airline through their social media accounts. Currently, Emirates is available on Twitter and Facebook.
All the Services Provided by Emirates Customer Service
Emirates is equally famous for its customer service because of its highly professional, quick, and efficient solutions. You can Call Emirates Airlines for various situations. You can Email for below mentioned requests:
|Travel voucher/ Refund||Change of details||Data Access Request Form||Group bookings||Special assistance and wellness|
|Formal complaint||Best price claim match||Delayed baggage certificate||Emirates Dubai Stopover||Proof of travel certificate|
|Tax Invoice Request Form||Canceled flight certificate||Request to carry firearms, weapons and ammunition||Delayed flight certificate||Complaint follow-up|
|Payment queries||Account query||Travel feedback||Rewards redemption updates||Travelling with pets|
Feedback and Complainants
- Website feedback– You can visit the website to access the feedback form or write an email to submit the feedback on your flight experience with Emirates
- Travel feedback– Visit the official website to leave a comment about your travel experience with emirates.
- Formal complaint– You can visit the website to access the complaint form or write down an email or call Emirates Airlines executive to escalate a complaint.
Find out how much luggage and baggage you are allowed to carry on board, all information on cabin baggage rules, and how to use the baggage allowance calculator to prepare for your trip through various methods of Emirates Airlines Customer Service.
Covid-19 Travel Information
In the light of pandemic COVID 19, Emirates Airlines is strongly advising all passengers to avoid visiting physical offices at the moment.
Information Related to Your Flight
You can call Emirates Airlines to know about your check-in period, baggage allowance, flight status, and more.
Learn to Alter Your Itinerary with Emirates Manage Booking
This is a tool that the airline provides that allows passengers to interact with & alter their reservations. In order to access it,
- Visit the official site for Emirates.
- Then, click on Manage & select Manage Your Booking.
- After that, fill in your travel details & click on Retrieve Booking.
Everything You Can Do Using Emirates Manage Booking
- Abort Your Travel Plans – Flight Cancellation
- Refund Your Emirates Ticket
- Make Flight Change
- Name Correction & Name Change
- Select Seats in Advance
- Add Extra Services in Your Itinerary – Baggage Allowance, Hotels & More
Best Ways to Get in Touch – Emirates Airlines Customer Care Number & Other Channels
|Emirates Customer Care Number||+1 (800) (777) (3999)|
|Postal Address||Terminal 4 John F. Kennedy International Airport , Queens NY11430|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I contact Emirates by phone?
In order to get in touch with Emirates via phone, just call on +1 (800) (777) (3999). Then, follow to IVR instructions to connect to whatever department you wish.
Q2. How do I book with Emirates?
There are primarily two methods of making an Emirates flight booking-
- Online Reservation Through the Website
- Request a Booking on the Emirates Airlines Customer Service Number
Either way, once you’re booking is done, the airline will send you a confirmation email.
Q3. Can I call Emirates on WhatsApp?
No, you cannot call Emirates through WhatsApp. However, you can get Live Chat support from Emirates on WhatsApp.
Q4. How many bags are allowed in Emirates?
Baggage allowance for an Emirates itinerary depends on the fare class. So, let’s discuss it-
- Economy Class – 1 Bag (23 Kg)
- Premium Economy – 2 Bags (23 Kg each)
- Business Class – 2 Bags (32 Kg each)
- First Class – 2 Bags (32 Kg each)
Q5. Does Emirates allow 1kg extra baggage?
No, Similar to all airlines, baggage has very strict limits on weight and size, due to an airplane’s space & performance issue. So, if your passenger is over the weight limit, then, you’ll have to purchase additional baggage allowance.