Last updated on November 3rd, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Are you planning a vacation to your dream destination with Austrian Airlines? If Yes, then you are at the right place, as this blog is for you with all the details regarding Austrian Airlines reservations.
To know in detail, read the blog given below.
Easiest Ways to Make Austrian Airlines Reservations
Austrian Airlines offers multiple easiest ways to make a reservation because everyone wants a hassle-free way to book a flight or everyone wants to save time and find procedures depending on their ease. So, below are the multiple procedures you can use to book a flight.
Online Procedure To Book a Flight
- Go to the official page of Austrian Airlines.
- Then, on the main page, click on the book flight option.
- Afterward, enter your details to search your flight, such as flight from and to, number of travelers, type of seat, date, and type of flight.
- Select the fare class.
- Insert your guest’s personal details and contact information.
- Then, make the payment to confirm your flight ticket.
- In the end, you will get your ticket confirmation number from Austrian Airlines.
Austrian Airlines Reservations Using Customer Service
- Directly call on +1 800843 0002 or +43 1 70148 1000.
- Then, carefully listen to the IVR voice to connect with the customer service provider.
- After connecting, ask the customer service provider to book your flight ticket.
- The service provider will ask for your details such as flight from and to, date, number of passengers, and many more.
- Further, tell the live agent your personal details and contact information.
- Make the payment to confirm your flight ticket.
- Lastly, you will get your ticket confirmation number from Austrian Airlines.
Short Overview of Austrian Airlines
Austrian Airlines, often called an Austrian, is Austria’s flag bearer and the subordinate of the Lufthansa group. The airline’s headquarters are in Schwechat on Vienna International airport, also the airline’s central hub. It flies to 120 international, seasonal, and 6 domestic destinations in around 55 countries. At the same time, the airline is also a part of Star Alliance.
Let’s look at some essential facts about Austrian Airlines
Popular Destinations Served By Austrian Airlines
Learn About the Travel Classes of Austrian Airlines Reservations
It is the most luxurious travel class of the airlines, with a pitch of 44 inches. In this class, you can carry 2 handbags of up to 8kgs and 2 checked baggage of 23kg each. At the same time, the amenities are different for short, medium, and long-haul flights. For example, for the short and medium flight periods, you will get a wider seat than other travel classes with more legroom. In addition, on short-haul flights, the airline offers packed foods that you carry along yourself. In contrast, on long-haul flights, you get complete privacy, complimentary meals with alcoholic beverages, and amenity kits.
Premium Economy Class
Under this cabin class, you will get an extra modern seat with a pitch of 40 inches and a width of 48.3cm that you can completely adjust according to your needs. In addition, this one will get wider seats than the economy class with more leg space and a supportive headrest. Therefore, you will also get additional services such as inflight entertainment, amenity kits, complimentary meals, and many more.
This travel class of the airline falls under the most affordable classes. It is suggested that if you are traveling on short-haul flights, go for economy class because it is the most reasonable cabin class and offers different services on short and long-haul flights.
Relish InFlight Services While Traveling with Austrian Airlines
|Services||Economy||Premium Economy||Business Class|
|Pillow & Blanket Set||NA||✔||✔|
|Access to VIP Area||NA||NA||✔|
How do I contact Austrian airlines?
You can call the Austrian Airlines reservations customer service provider at +1 800843 0002 or +43 1 70148 1000.
Can I check in at the airport Austrian airlines?
Yes, you can check in at the Vienna airport using the kiosk machine at the airport.
When can I check-in for the Austrian Airlines flight?
According to Austrian airlines, you can check in 47 hours before the scheduled departure. At the same time, the airlines also offer early check-in on the Australian holidays.
Can I change the date of my flight to Austrian airlines?
The airline allows you to change the date of your flight ticket anytime before the scheduled departure. Thus, you can change your flight date and time using the manage booking option available on the official page of the airline.